PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
- Sectioning experience in a clinical laboratory or pathology lab.
- Familiarity with lab quality systems (GCP, CAP/CLIA, ISO) and best practices for clinical labs.
- Certification/License: Histotechnician (HT) ASCP certification required.
- Familiarity with test process qualification and proficiency testing is a plus.
- Experience with IVD test kit development, validation would be preferred.
- Detail oriented, excellent record keeping.
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn new methodologies and innovate on quality process development.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop presentations and interact with stakeholders as needed.
*This role is located in Memphis, TN
- The individual will be responsible for performing tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, staining utilizing standard protocols and instrumentation for established assays.
- The individual will help accession samples and relevant information into the appropriateLaboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- The individual will be responsible for evaluating data quality and flagging any data deviation.
- The individual will follow relevant lab quality systems (GCP, ISO, CAP/CLIA) for documenting process deviations and documenting quality control measures and remediation..
- The individual will be responsible for developing and/ or processing biological samples as part of new method development.
- The individual will be involved in the validation of new methods, method development,
- troubleshooting of assays and development of SOPs.
- The individual will assist with lab maintenance activities.
- The individual will be rigorous and prompt in process documentation and reporting, communication.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental healthcare plans, with add-ons for life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Three weeks of PTO per year, plus six paid holidays
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way