Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
We are looking for a highly efficient, organized and spirited Office and Facilities Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This person is adaptable to ever-changing high growth environments and is excited about all types of problem solving. You have a proactive mindset to get things done and build great relationships both internally and externally. This candidate has seen and dealt with an expansive office space and have implemented processes and procedures to create seamlessness. This candidate will be a PathAI cultural resource on happenings around Boston, office spaces, and the pulse on employee engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise and manage three facilities. Maintain the cleanliness, layout, design, and organization of our offices, including kitchen, conference rooms, game room, and mother’s room. Provide a safe working environment while working closely with HR on Covid or health policies and procedures.
- Own interactions with building management and other vendors to address any space-related questions, concerns, or work orders. Be on call for all building emergencies; plumbing, HVAC, electrical, or security.
- Facilitate new office locations and lead conversations regarding leases and new building agreements. Have an influence on the look, feel, layout and design of our new office spaces. Source furniture and new perks for all offices.
- Lead the decommissioning of spaces as we move out of lab and office spaces, coordinate moving teams, item relocation, and work with many departments on the break down on schedule.
- Manage all inventory needs and requests. Proactively restock office supplies, ensure the best snacks and refreshments are around to energize the staff, and manage relationships with current vendors, source new vendors as applicable including catering.
- Manage PathAI Merchandise stock, also sourcing and designing new items. Work with departments to source team swag, holiday, or special swag. Provide vendor contacts to teams and maintain vendor relationships. Sending swag to new hires, potential candidates, and VIPs.
- Provide in office administrative support. Handle PathAI’s mail and packages. Assist with meetings and events, set up in the office as needed.
- Contribute as a friendly and approachable resource. Help establish operational procedures and guidelines to help improve and maintain employee experience. Including managing hoteling/fixed desks systems
- Coordinate, design, and plan special events. Work with different departments to provide event support to set up rooms, order food, or work with teams to schedule offsite/onsite events for team building, or external dinners.
- Help the EA and Executive teams with modest scheduling and travel needs. Be a stand in for Executive Assistant coverage, helping with calendars and travel.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of office management experience, preferably in a startup or fast-growing company
- Exceptional organization skills and follow-through to completion on different tasks / projects
- Able to multitask and effectively prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Able to adapt quickly to individual work styles and preferences
- In-depth understanding of Google and/or MS Office Suite
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.