Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
The Head of Operations and Sales Excellence is a Leadership Team member of the BioPharma Partnerships Team and will hold primary responsibility for developing initiatives to drive business performance, overseeing Performance Management, and enhancing performance of a best in class Business Development team of PathAI.
What You’ll Do
1) Oversight of Business Development Performance Management:
- Collaborate with BD leadership team to develop and execute sales management disciplines and processes (account assignment & reviews, weekly/quarterly forecast, QBRs, pipeline analysis and development, account planning)
- Support integration and utilization of the Business Performance system
- Maintain up-to-date / real-time dashboard to track sales & account management related performance metrics against annual goals, including bookings and revenue including optimizing salesforce configuration to ensure data quality
- Communicate sales progress to relevant internal stakeholders at regular intervals, including Senior Executives
- Partner to create board-level presentations for the business development leadership team
- Address skill gaps and cultivate culture of continuous improvement on BD team
- Tracking and management of compensation plans
2) Lead initiatives to optimize the Sales Process:
- Lead, manage and evaluate the BD tools, processes, policies, and programs to ensure continuous productivity and effectiveness
- Partner with the business development team on SOW and RFP processes, pricing, configuration, and terms
- Creation of templates and tools to expedite the sales process
- Assist in developing of new deal types
- Report on Market and Company trends and support development of any tools to drive insight gathering
- Leads sales performance analysis and reports out to cross-functional stakeholders to ensure strategic growth of PathAI
- Works collaboratively to develop and deliver sales tools to enhance performance of the business development team
- Strives to ensure best-in-class performance of the Business Development team
- Sponsor/driver of activities in support of stakeholder management.
- Delivery of relevant information to support business planning
- Effective and transparent risk, opportunity and issue management at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Analytical orientation with high attention to detail
What You Bring
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales operations and excellence in biopharmaceutical industry with a track record of success in empowering high performing teams.
Specific qualifications include:
- BS/BA (MBA preferred)
- Experience in Sales Operations is a must
- Track record of successfully assessing new business opportunities and establishing large scale partnerships is preferred
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business judgment and the ability to identify and evaluate risk and opportunity at the scientific, development and regulatory levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset – proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of new topics
- Strong moral compass
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.