Regional Sales Director, PathAI Diagnostics - Women’s Health Laboratories Division
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
As a Regional Sales Director you will report to the Vice President of Sales. You’ll cover a specific territory generating and closing new accounts and managing an existing client base for PathAI Diagnostics. You’ll be traveling to client sites and focusing on building relationships with a focus on meeting with physicians, providers and decision makers within the practice to discuss quality, service, and new products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Drive sales by providing unparalleled service to our prospects and clients.
- Exceed sales goals for new & base business – must be able to show documented sales success (Past President's Club winners, etc.) and is committed to over achievement, must have a "never quit" attitude to exceed all targets despite any adversity that may be faced.
- Generate new business through prospecting, consultative selling, presentations, networking, and referrals.
- Manage and grow an existing book of business through on-going customer service, client visits and problem solving. Meet with physicians, providers and decision makers within the practice to discuss quality, service, and new products and services.
- Challenge decision makers to think differently – disrupting status quo with new product launches.
- Prepare sales forecasts via CRM for territory and manage all sales expenses, logistical costs, and service levels to maximize profitability.
- Operate in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in B2B or medical sales experience
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Notable interpersonal skills along with great written and verbal communication.
- Excitement to problem solve and network with clients
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for driving sales and providing unparalleled service to our prospects and clients.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary and additional benefits that include:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental healthcare plans, with add-ons for life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Three weeks of PTO per year, plus six paid holidays
- Uncapped Commissions – top reps making over $200k
- $600/mo. car allowance + mileage reimbursement
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.