PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
The Head of Revenue Cycle is responsible for managing and partnering with key stakeholders that contribute to and support PathAI Diagnostics revenue programs including strategic initiatives and activities. This role actively seeks opportunities to maximize revenue generation, ensures compliance with relevant regulations, and supports financial and operational success at PathAI.
- Participates as a key member of the PathAI Diagnostics leadership team and is expected to partner and collaborate with operations and clinical leadership and align organizational priorities while ensuring revenue optimization.
- Revenue leader for all revenue activities including, but not limited to, revenue planning and identification and capture of all appropriate revenue opportunities and maximization of revenue performance,
- Maintains effective communication with leadership to ensure that all revenue is captured and results are fully compliant.
- Partner with Compliance department ensure compliance with billing and coding regulations
- Collaborates with other finance leaders, as appropriate, to develop a standard set of KPIs for reporting to PathAI leadership, identify opportunities to streamline practice operations to support Revenue performance and create standards and overarching policies to promote consistent processes.
- Lead the effort for PathAI Diagnostics to achieve the highest potential from all systems utilized. Continues to develop new technology and processes to be most effective and efficient in revenue capture.
- Monitors and reports on PathAI Diagnostics key metrics such as cash collections, day's outstanding, unbilled services, denials, etc. Recommends and implements changes where appropriate.
- Lead support of risk contract performance through optimal risk adjusting clinical documentation and coding practices.
- Has the responsibility to lead and support managers in developing and improving operations to create optimal performance levels
- Has full responsibility for planning, monitoring and managing budgets for revenue cycle departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Healthcare or Related Field required. Master's degree preferred.
- 8-10 years related work experience required and 8-10 years supervisory/management experience required
- Revenue Cycle Management experience, including prior experience in institutional billing and extensive knowledge of Third Party payer billing practices including laboratory services coding, billing, etc.
- Management experience specifically within the healthcare/operational/production environment.
- Prior experience with reviewing and analyzing large amounts of data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with Telcor preferred
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental healthcare plans, with add-ons for life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Three weeks of PTO per year, plus six paid holidays
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.