Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
We’re looking for an experienced System Administrator who is eager to learn and is excited about technology. We believe in using the best tool for the job and, while we’re always looking to improve, tools currently used in this role.
This is an on-site position
What You'll Do:
- Network Administration including VLANS, ACLS, 802.1X, NextGen Firewall
- Dell/EMC switch experience a plus
- Fortinet experience a plus
- Automation of endpoint management and patching using tools such as Manage Engine and Jamf
- Identity management using Active Directory, Okta and Duo
- Azure Active Directory experience a plus
- Automation of onboarding/offboarding end users also a plus
- Windows Server administration in primarily a Windows environment
- Linux experience a plus
- AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS skills also a plus
- Powershell scripting and automation highly valuable in this role
- C# .Net experience a plus
- VB scripting also a plus
- Support IT team with end user support tickets as needed
If you’re jumping at the idea of rolling up your sleeves and chipping in as needed in a dynamic startup environment where you’ll gain exposure to various aspects of technology, then you might be the right candidate:
- Provide excellent in-person and remote customer service to everyone at PathAI, and track your work in a ticketing system.
- Help solve intriguing technical puzzles while providing excellent customer service in person and remotely.
- Manage the queue of technical support requests to ensure a timely response and satisfactory resolution of all requests.
- Create and manage automated deployment systems for computers and other desktop technology to employees and new hires.
- Help organize and build processes to make the technology department more efficient and better able to support the organization.
- Support the employee onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Assist with technology projects and other tasks, as needed.
- Work with the Security team to protect corporate assets and monitor events
The work will be equal parts challenging and fulfilling. It’s a great opportunity to learn about various aspects of technology in a supportive environment with the mentorship of the IT Manager.
What You'll Bring:
In order to get the most out of this role and be a successful System Administrator, you’ll need a healthy dose of soft skills to mix in with your technology chops:
- Your communication is top notch, because you’re not shy to speak up when needed, and you write succinctly, always proofreading.
- At least six months to a year of combined training and experience supporting technology so we’re not starting with a completely blank slate.
- Reliable and responsible. You pay attention to details and deadlines, and you follow through on commitments and goals; when plans change, you make necessary arrangements to ensure the work gets done.
- Be a sponge. Soak up as much knowledge as possible and run with it using all the resources at your disposal to find innovative and effective solutions to challenges.
- Be a great mentor for other IT members to share with others and be willing to learn from others.
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.