Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will join the BioPharma Product Marketing team at PathAI and will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy for our algorithm products. This person will be able to drive their own strategy and contribute to building the Marketing function as they partner with cross-functional teams, develop customer and KOL relationships, and be a thought leader for our Business Development and Product Management teams. The ideal candidate is someone who has product management and/or product marketing experience focused on a more general management and commercialization approach.
What You’ll Do
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Lead and manage go-to-market strategy and subsequent lifecycle strategy for our algorithm products for pharma customers across a cross-functional team including Product, Business Development/Sales, and Digital Marketing
- Design and execute market or customer research projects to uncover unmet needs, whitespace, or new perceptions to inform marketing strategies and messaging
- Set marketing objectives, strategies, and performance targets for product; track performance metrics and recommend remediating actions
- Own core product value proposition/narrative and develop messaging and communication strategies across the customer funnel in partnership with Business Development/Sales, Product, Events, and Digital Marketing.
- Marketing Execution and Communications
- Develop and maintain marketing and sales collateral for customer pitch presentations, conference booth materials, website, and other content types (e.g., webinars, data sheets)
- Partner with Digital Marketing and Events Marketing on marketing channel selection, investment, and digital metrics reporting
- Lead external PR and design agencies on creative and content development, from brief creation to project management, to output/deliverables
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field with 6+ years of experience in product marketing, brand management, and/or product management. MBA is preferred but not required
- 3+ years prior experience at pharma or biotech company; prior experience marketing to pharmaceutical customers is preferred; experience in NASH and/or IBD a plus
- Experience with presenting recommendations and strategies to senior-level management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write copy on highly clinical or technical topics (examples will be requested and can include articles, external presentations, or video scripts)
- Experience executing customer research (e.g., interviews, surveys, focus groups) and synthesizing findings into clear recommendations and actions for product development and marketing strategies
- Experience working with and/or managing agencies (or internal creative teams) in integrated communications, including brief development, evaluation of creative, and copy development
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.