Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for a skilled and experienced engineer to join our team and help lay the groundwork for our growing software platform. We believe in using the best tool for the job. While we’re always looking to improve, in this role, those tools currently include:
- Amazon Web Services
What You’ll Do
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Architect a modern platform design for our growing product.
- Build tools that make the rest of the team more productive, automating repetitive processes for both speed and accuracy.
- Support a wide variety of use cases, from experimental work to mission-critical production operations.
- Consider security and privacy, identifying soft spots and helping to address them before they become a serious problem.
- Advance the state of our monitoring and alerting systems
- Enhance configuration, reliability and scalability in our cloud infrastructure
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
What You Bring
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block more than a couple times, typically via 5 to 8 years of work in this field.
- Automation knowledge. You are familiar with automation, scripting, operational tooling, and configuration management tools.
- Operations experience. You’ve managed critical production infrastructure and are familiar with incident response, scaling, and rapid growth related challenges.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.