Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
As a Regional Sales Director you will report to the Vice President of Sales. You’ll cover a specific territory generating and closing new accounts and managing an existing client base for PathAI Diagnostics. You’ll be traveling to client sites and focusing on building relationships with a focus on meeting with physicians, providers and decision makers within the practice to discuss quality, service, and new products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Drive sales by providing unparalleled service to our prospects and clients
- Exceed sales goals for new & base business – must be able to show documented sales success (Past President's Club winners, etc.) and is committed to over achievement, must have a "never quit" attitude to exceed all targets despite any adversity that may be faced
- Generate new business through prospecting, consultative selling, presentations, networking, and referrals
- Manage and grow an existing book of business through on-going customer service, client visits and problem solving
- Meet with physicians, providers and decision makers within the practice to discuss quality, service, and new products and services
- Challenge decision makers to think differently – disrupting status quo with new product launches
- Prepare sales forecasts via CRM for territory and manage all sales expenses, logistical costs, and service levels to maximize profitability
- Operate in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies
What You Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B or medical sales experience
- Outstanding work ethic
- Notable interpersonal skills along with great written and verbal communication
- Excitement to problem solve and network with clients
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for driving sales and providing unparalleled service to our prospects and clients
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.