Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for a skilled and experienced individual to join the Program Management Office (PMO) and help support the execution of PathAI’s key strategic initiatives. The Program Management Office works closely with cross functional representatives including Product Management and technical teams, formulates and manages timelines/resources/budgets, logs and records risks and actions- and most importantly drives key results within the business.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with senior leadership in the PMO to help deliver the company projects and partnerships
- Manage several small-medium sized projects independently; develop and maintain project plans; and work cross functionally to monitor progress and ensure on time delivery.
- Process improvement; design, pilot, and roll out new processes, best practices, and KPI’s to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Boil down complex situations to a few simple options, remain calm under pressure, and lead the team by example
- Facilitate team meetings- collecting and consolidating updates- and then communicating a concise status to the senior leadership
What You Need
- We are looking to build a team with a diverse skill set- but a strong background in Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) and/or Digital Pathology Platform / Algorithm development is desired.
- We are looking to build a team with a diverse skill set- but a background in Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), life sciences, and/or Digital Pathology Platform / Algorithm development is desired.
- A strong understanding of Project Management fundamentals (budget, timeline, risks, deliverables tracking, action/decision logs, etc.)
- A sense of accountability of the project- often times needing to dive deep into complex issues and help resolve them
- Experience in developing strong internal and external partnerships
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.