Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
PathAI is seeking a full-time Pathologist with strong general surgical pathology skills to work with our team on building state-of-the-art artificial intelligence algorithms. US board certification in anatomic pathology and subspecialty fellowship training is required. Expertise and experience in immunohistochemistry is required. A background in translational research, immuno-oncology, and biomarker development is desired. The right candidate is structured and disciplined, has a natural curiosity about the details of the machine learning field, and an ability to communicate effectively. The candidate must be an excellent collaborator and team player.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate directly with the Head Chief of Translational Pathology, project managers, and machine learning scientists to ensure the highest quality of automated pathology interpretation.
- Helping to ensure the quality of annotations from the PathAI consulting pathology annotation network.
- Review the outputs and statistics from the PathAI machine learning algorithms. Provide input on the overall improvement of the output.
- Communicate internally and with our pharma partners in all aspects of project development from conception to final analysis.
- Participate as needed in other PathAI activities such as clinical trial oversight, product development, and clinical and regulatory affairs.
What You Bring
- US Board certification in Anatomical Pathology and subspecialty fellowship training required.
Experience in immunohistochemistry is required.
- A background in translational research, immuno-oncology, and/or biomarker development is desired.
- Include any certifications, specific technologies, etc. the candidate must have experience with immunohistochemistry
- Experience with Digital Pathology strongly preferred
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn about Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Must be an excellent collaborator and team player.
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
#LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Remote, #LI-MP1