Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
Our functional testers work beside the software engineering staff including SDETS as well as our quality assurance department. Functional testers will be attached to specific projects and initiatives, as close to the start of these efforts as possible. Our functional testers will also collaborate across groups to find common patterns and opportunities for re-use and collaboration. Our functional testers sit in a group that is led and managed by our lead SDET.
What You’ll Do
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Be part of taking our testing strategy to the next level. Building on a solid base to evolve the PathAI testing strategy, documentation and processes to improve the overall quality of our platform.
- Work with our engineering teams to implement current best practices from the testing world based on our strict quality requirements.
- Work with our engineering teams to define the desired level of test and quality, creating test plans and automating them.
- Work with our engineering teams to ensure that the tests improve overall developer efficiency. Ensure that engineers are equipped with the right tools in order to understand test failure causes and to debug failures when needed.
What You Bring
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block more than a couple times, typically via 5 to 8 years of work in this field.
- Automation knowledge. You are familiar with automation, scripting, operational tooling, and configuration management tools.
- Operations experience. You’ve managed critical production infrastructure and are familiar with incident response, scaling, and rapid growth related challenges.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.