Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are seeking a full time Director of Dermatopathology to join our rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate will possess superior diagnostic ability, excellent communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be a part of an exciting and fast growing division.
What You’ll Do
- Generate pathology reports.
- Provide communication with referring physicians and other clients regarding clinical, medical, technical, and service matters.
- Ensure promptness and accuracy of service.
- Attend and present at medical conferences as needed.
- Review consultation cases from external physicians.
- Provide support for development of digital pathology products and services, along with collaboration on clinical research.
- Provide general support for other areas of the laboratory.
- Interactions with sales, marketing, client services and billing teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed including but not limited to participation in quality assurance.
What You Bring
- MD or DO degree
- Board certified in dermatopathology
- 5-10 years of experience in Dermatopathology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an unrestricted medical license in TN and have the ability to obtain other state licenses as needed
- Strong understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to read digital pathology desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multitask in a dynamic environment