Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for an experienced Director to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s product initiatives. The Director, Algorithm Products will have ownership of the product strategy for a pathology indication area, including one or more relevant products to ensure that company goals are being met for successful product delivery. The successful candidate will be able to identify, build, and champion algorithm products in key strategic areas for PathAI.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the product strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What You’ll Do
- Own the algorithm product strategy for a product unit at PathAI including oversight of all products within each business unit
- Together with Head of Algorithm Product, design and implement processes for the team’s product explorations and business cases
- Ownership of all product development deliverables including the PathAI indication area products and communication of product strategy to leadership
- Partner cross functionally with engineering, design machine learning, business development, and infrastructure teams to explore new products and through out the product development process
- Drive and uphold rigorous product and scientific standards, bringing consistency to the analyses you encounter and ensuring our discoveries are adequately reviewed and accepted across our cross-functional stakeholders
- Focus on how to leverage core PathAI technologies to drive development of high value products
- Identify and recommend new features for internal and external users, and improve existing ones to enhance the user experience across core PathAI products
- Partner to drive the prioritization of our platform development, considering the team and our future roadmap
- Recruit, manage, and mentor other product managers
What You Bring
- 4-7 years product management experience
- Understanding of biomarkers, oncology, and/or pathology
- Basic forecasting skills to assess total market size and expected time to revenue
- Experience developing and launching software products preferred
- Experience developing products in a regulated environment preferred
- Ability to anticipate problems / risks and mitigate them
- Strong cross functional influencing skills
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.