Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Cytotechnologist to perform all cyto-prep, processing, and screening of cytology specimens reporting to the Cytology Supervisor in our Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for healthcare with a strong attention to detail and is ready to apply their skill set in a fast-paced and growing company helping shape AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Work independently
- Evaluate GYN & Non GYN Specimens
- Verify patient identification using the requisitions, slides and computer information
- Forward appropriate cases to the pathologists for review
- Maintain daily workload logs, stain records, and/or custody log sheets for West Memphis location
What You Bring
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- CG ASCP Certified
- 2+ years of experience in a lab setting preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization, planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the laboratory
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.