Using AI-powered pathology to advance every phase of drug and diagnostic development.
Drive biomarker and drug discovery by unlocking novel insights on disease pathophysiology, biomarker expression, and drug response at the tissue and cellular level.
- Tested, ready-to-deploy translational AI products in oncology, NASH, and IBD.
- Custom algorithm development for all disease categories that involve tissue samples.
- AI spatial analyses for H&E and IHC signatures and predictions.
- Access to >50 million slides and samples across oncology, GI, and other diseases from PathAI Diagnostics and partner research institutions.
Clinical Trial Services
Enable clinical trial success powered by our trial-ready algorithms, comprehensive lab services, and experienced clinical operations team.Learn More
- Prospective algorithms developed under GCP/GCLP/CAP/CLIA/state regulations for patient enrollment, stratification, and endpoint measurement.
- Molecular phenotype pre-screening using AI-powered predictions from H&E images.
- End-to-end clinical trial operations and lab services, including core pathology, expert manual pathology review, and pathology protocol strategy.
- Integration of AISightTM Clinical Trials platform with 80% of global central lab providers.
Diagnostic Development & Commercialization
Rapidly advance your precision medicine strategy and move seamlessly from development to commercial launch with bespoke diagnostic assays and AI-powered companion diagnostics.
- Coordinated design, development, and validation of software as a medical device (SaMD) to meet country/region-specific regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory and market access strategy, including stakeholder engagement across laboratories, physicians, regulatory bodies, and payers.
- Strategic partnerships across the healthcare and technology ecosystem, including assay developers, cloud providers, and image management systems to drive distribution and commercialization globally.
License our quantitative histopathology data products that are linked to structured clinical and molecular data from partner reference labs, academic medical centers, and real-world data providers.
- Identify novel, histopathology-based prognostic and predictive biomarkers and signatures in large real-world patient cohorts.
- Validate potential biomarker signals identified in translational research with scaled real world patient cohorts.
- Gain new insights on mechanism of action and drug pathways by linking molecular signatures and clinical outcomes to histopathology.
Our Market Leadership
of Top 15 biopharma companies leverage PathAI technology
Translational research projects to date
Clinical trials using PathAI algorithms (20 oncology, 6 NASH)
Labs within our commercial footprint